Druva InSync Vs FileCloud
Free Trial →
Druva InSync On-Premises Announced End of Life, Choose FileCloud for Better Features, Price and Support
Why Choose FileCloud After Druva Insync On-premises End of Life?
Druva InSync End of Life
Druva recently announced End of Life for their solution inSync On-premises. All their existing customers will have to switch to a cloud storage by 31st March 2021. FileCloud On-premises solution can help enterprises keep their data on their servers while providing better file share, sync and backup capabilities than Druva InSync On-Premises.
Fits Any Enterprise Needs
FileCloud easily fits all organisational needs with seamless file sharing and sync capabilities, backup and complete control over data. You can white-label FileCloud using your logo, custom login screens and run FileCloud on your custom domain. FileCloud can be hosted across any scale-out NAS or an object based storage system (EMC/ ECS, Netapp Filer, Amazon S3).
Unparalleled ROI with FileCloud
Compared to Druva InSync On-premises, FileCloud provides unparalleled ROI (return on investment). Enjoy all features present in Druva InSync along with many more enterprise features in an affordable price. Get endpoint backup, smart DLP, digital rights management, remote access, military grade security, powerful admin tools and unlimited guest user accounts.
Check Detailed Feature Comparison Between Druva InSync and FileCloud
Druva InSync has announced End of Life for On-Premises, private cloud. After 31st March 2021 no support for the product will be available and the product will become obsolete. For enterprises using Druva InSync On-Premises, they need to look for an alternative solution.
Why FileCloud is the Best InSync Alternative?
Druva InSync On-premises costs you $8,000 for 100 users annually, while FileCloud costs $5,000 for 100 users annually for the standard On-premises solution. FileCloud Server gives you all the necessary features present in Druva Insync and many more enterprise features for file sharing, sync and backup.
FileCloud offers the same stability, ease of use, and security, but with a much greater ROI (return on investment) compared to Druva InSync or any other alternatives. Let’s see the key features of FileCloud and Druva InSync. Check FileCloud pricing here
|Business Model||$/user license||$/user license|
|Pricing for 100 users/year||$5000||$8000|
|Hosting Options & Features|
|IAAS (AWS GovCloud)|
|Run On Docker|
|Storage, Sync & Backup Features|
|Large File Support, max file size|
|Supported Local Storage|
|Storage Limitation||Unlimited||Unlimited (Upgrade plan)|
|Endpoint Backup (Multiple folders)|
|Branch Office Synchronization|
|Mobile OS Compatibility||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|iOS, Android Media backup|
|Desktop Sync – Cross Platform(Windows, Mac, Linux)|
|Document Quick Edit|
|Document Web Edit|
|Embedded File Upload Form|
|File Comments/Activity Stream|
|Security, Access Control & Existing File Systems Integration|
|Integrate – Existing Home Directories|
|Network Share Support|
|Network Share Versioning|
|Active Directory Support|
|Multiple Active Directory|
|Single Sign-On (NTLM/SSO)|
|Data At Rest Encryption|
|Two Factor Authentication(2FA)|
|Outlook Integration||(Upgrade plan)|
|Google Drive Integration||Under Development||(Upgrade plan)|
|Amazon S3/OpenStack Support|
|Audit & Admin Tools|
|Access and Monitoring Control|
|Mobile Device Management (Block devices, remote wipe, notification to devices)|
|Audit Reports (What, When, Who and How)|
|Geo IP Access Reports|
|File Analytics & Reporting (Summary of Client Applications per OS & Type, User Shares, Active Files Managed, File Type Distribution)|
|Role Based Administration|
|Based on public information available as of Dec 2020. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.|
Druva InSync Alternative – FileCloud Advantages
FileCloud has a powerful admin system with enhanced security features for Enterprise. You can access, share, synchronise and work on your organisations’s files from any device. For enterprises who are looking for a cost-effective Druva Insync alternative after the product sunsets, FileCloud is simply the best solution out there. You get unlimited storage with 100% control over your data. This is the reason that thousands of our clients trust us over other EFSS solutions.
Druva Insync boasts Data protection at the center, but most of the major features had to be purchased separately at a cost. Endpoint backup, office 365 integration, salesforce integration had to be purchased separately by enterprises, and even federated search had to be purchased or were present in the higher plans. FileCloud offers all these features in the standard plan and many more workflow features, so switching to FileCloud after Druva InSync End of Life is a no brainer.
Some Important FileCloud Features
- Role-based access
- Meta data management
- Control file/folder access
- User groups and assign appropriate permissions or restrictions
- Get Active Directory support,
- Allow remote access to existing Windows File servers preserving user NTFS permissions and full text search for easy use
- Secure your files with encryption protocols
- Two-Factor authentication
- Automatic anti-virus scanning
- Smart notifications
- File locking and much more
You have everything with FileCloud to manage and control. You can easily integrate FileCloud with office, outlook add-ons to edit documents in the browser, share large files on the go and use documents through office mobile apps from your smartphone.Free Trial >>>
Sign up for a 14 days FREE trial
FileCloud can be hosted on-premise or on any IaaS (e.g. AWS, Azure).
End Point Backup
In addition to file sharing and sync, FileCloud offers endpoint backup.
External File Sharing
FileCloud offers intuitive external file sharing capabilities to share files with partners, vendors and customers.
Branding & Customization
FileCloud offers Unparalleled customization features (Change logo, change login screen, branded file sharing emails, Run on custom domain).
Remote Wipe feature
FileCloud supports remote wipe of files in client devices (PCs, Mobile apps).
FileCloud offers powerful admin features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and many more …)
Best Druva Insync Alternative!
FileCloud delivers enterprise value unlike any other Druva InSync alternative.
Take a Quick Look at the FileCloud Advantages:-
- FileCloud allows you to Self Host It on your own premises.
- FileCloud can be used on a Windows Server.
- FileCloud allows the use of Windows Network Folders with NTFS permissions.
- FileCloud integrates with Active Directory and users can keep using same Active Directory credentials.
- FileCloud offers external file sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners, and customers.
- FileCloud allows one to remotely wipe files on client devices (PCs, mobile apps etc).
- FileCloud offers strong metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom metadata sets.
- FileCloud allows manual retention, sharing deletion policies and manual classifications.
- FileCloud provides powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more …)
- You can change the logo and login screen, brand your file-sharing emails, and you can run it on a custom domain.
- FileCloud offers a federated search in order to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- FileCloud offers security and permissions at folder/subfolder levels.
- FileCloud offers virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.
“We liked FileCloud’s pricing, comprehensive feature set (branding, encryption) and the responsive support”
More FileCloud Features
- Powerful administration features (Device Dashboard, detailed audit logs)
- Unlimited free external (partner/ client) accounts (1000s of $ savings)
- Full Text Search
- Designed for mobile (Allows you to work on the Go)
- Advanced sharing options
- Virtual drive & selective sync
- Flexible storage options
- Customizable work flows and Office 365 integration
- All major file types supported
- Access documents using web interface without an installed client on local machine
- Real time file sync
“FileCloud is by far the best on-premise file sharing solution.”