|Business Model||$/user license||$/user license|
|Pricing for 100 users/year||$5000||$8000|
|Hosting Options & Features|
|IAAS (AWS GovCloud)|
|Run On Docker|
|Storage, Sync & Backup Features|
|Large File Support, max file size|
|Supported Local Storage|
|Storage Limitation||Unlimited||Unlimited (Upgrade plan)|
|Endpoint Backup (Multiple folders)|
|Branch Office Synchronization|
|Mobile OS Compatibility||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|iOS, Android Media backup|
|Desktop Sync – Cross Platform(Windows, Mac, Linux)|
|Document Quick Edit|
|Document Web Edit|
|Embedded File Upload Form|
|File Comments/Activity Stream|
|Security, Access Control & Existing File Systems Integration|
|Integrate – Existing Home Directories|
|Network Share Support|
|Network Share Versioning|
|Active Directory Support|
|Multiple Active Directory|
|Single Sign-On (NTLM/SSO)|
|Data At Rest Encryption|
|Two Factor Authentication(2FA)|
|Outlook Integration||(Upgrade plan)|
|Google Drive Integration||Under Development||(Upgrade plan)|
|Amazon S3/OpenStack Support|
|Audit & Admin Tools|
|Access and Monitoring Control|
|Mobile Device Management (Block devices, remote wipe, notification to devices)|
|Audit Reports (What, When, Who and How)|
|Geo IP Access Reports|
|File Analytics & Reporting (Summary of Client Applications per OS & Type, User Shares, Active Files Managed, File Type Distribution)|
|Role Based Administration|
|Based on public information available as of May 2019. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.|
Druva InSync Vs FileCloud- Alternative To Druva InSync For Enterprise Access, Backup, Sync & SharingFree Trial →
Why FileCloud is the Best Druva Insync alternative?
Best Druva InSync alternative
Druva inSync has to offer a lot in data backups, data risk aversion, and more. FileCloud however, provides much more features at a much lower cost. FileCloud focuses on security, reliability and ease of use. FileCloud offers selective sync, virtual drive, unlimited storage, unlimited file sizes for uploads, enhanced security features, and endpoint backup.
Fits your Organization Workflows
FileCloud easily fits all organizational needs with seamless capabilities and ease of use. FileCloud offers flexibility and customization to enterprise workflows, making FileCloud an asset to your enterprise. You can whitelabel FileCloud using your logo, custom login screens and (best of all!) run FileCloud on your custom domain.
Unparalleled ROI with FileCloud
Compared to Druva InSync alternatives, ROI (return on investment) with FileCloud is very high since you can enjoy all features present in Druva InSync along with many more enterprise sharing benefits while still being affordable. You get endpoint backup with all FileCloud plans, but need to purchase separately with Druva InSync.
Check detailed feature comparison below between Druva Insync and FileCloud
Druva InSync costs you $8,000 for 100 users annually, FileCloud costs $5,000 for 100 users annually. This means you save a lot of money with FileCloud whereas, Druva InSync is much costly.
FileCloud offers the same stability, ease of use, and security, but with a much greater ROI (return on investment) compared to Druva InSync or any other alternatives. Let’s see the key features of FileCloud and Druva InSync. Check FileCloud pricing here
Druva InSync Alternative – More FileCloud advantages
FileCloud has a powerful admin system with enhanced security features for Enterprise. You can access, share, synchronize and work on your organization’s files from any device. For enterprises who are looking for a cost-effective Druva Insync alternative, FileCloud is simply the best solution out there. You get unlimited storage with 100% control over your data. This is the reason that thousands of our clients trust us over other EFSS solutions.
Druva Insync boasts Data protection at the center, but most of the major features have to be purchased separately at a cost. Endpoint backup, office 365 integration, salesforce integration purchase separately, and even federated search have to be purchased or are present in Elite and higher plans.
FileCloud offers all these features in the standard plan and many more workflow features.
- Role-based access
- Meta data management
- Control file/folder access
- User groups and assign appropriate permissions or restrictions
- Get Active Directory support,
- Allow remote access to existing Windows File servers preserving user NTFS permissions and full text search for easy use
- Secure your files with encryption protocols
- Two-Factor authentication
- Automatic anti-virus scanning
- Smart notifications
- File locking and much more
You have everything with FileCloud to manage and control. You can easily integrate FileCloud with office, outlook add-ons to edit documents in the browser, share large files on the go and use documents through office mobile apps from your smartphone.Free Trial >>>
Sign up for a 14 days FREE trial
FileCloud can be hosted on-premise or on any IaaS (e.g. AWS, Azure).
End Point Backup
In addition to file sharing and sync, FileCloud offers endpoint backup.
External File Sharing
FileCloud offers intuitive external file sharing capabilities to share files with partners, vendors and customers.
Branding & Customization
FileCloud offers Unparalleled branding/customization (Change logo, change login screen, branded file sharing emails, Run on custom domain).
Remote Wipe feature
FileCloud supports remote wipe of files in client devices (PCs, Mobile apps).
FileCloud offers powerful metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom meta data sets.
FileCloud offers powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and many more …)
Federated Search & GDPR
FileCloud offers federated search to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
Multiple Active Directory
Integration with Active Directory – users can keep using the same Active Directory credentials. Not only this, unlike Druva InSync, a single installation of FileCloud to authenticate against many different AD servers.
Run FileCloud on Azure
FileCloud allows Businesses and Managed Service Providers to host their own end-to-end file sync, share and mobile access solution on Azure Cloud infrastructure.
More reasons which make FileCloud the best Druva Insync Alternative!
FileCloud delivers enterprise value unlike any other Druva InSync alternative.
Take a Quick Look at the FileCloud Advantages:-
- FileCloud allows you to Self Host It on your own premises.
- FileCloud can be used on a Windows Server.
- FileCloud allows the use of Windows Network Folders with NTFS permissions.
- FileCloud integrates with Active Directory and users can keep using same Active Directory credentials.
- FileCloud offers external file sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners, and customers.
- FileCloud allows one to remotely wipe files on client devices (PCs, mobile apps etc).
- FileCloud offers strong metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom metadata sets.
- FileCloud allows manual retention, sharing deletion policies and manual classifications.
- FileCloud provides powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more …)
- You can change the logo and login screen, brand your file-sharing emails, and you can run it on a custom domain.
- FileCloud offers a federated search in order to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- FileCloud offers security and permissions at folder/subfolder levels.
- FileCloud offers virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.
Learn more about advanced file sharing features
“We liked FileCloud’s pricing, comprehensive feature set (branding, encryption) and the responsive support”
Small snapshot of more FileCloud features
- Powerful administration features (Device Dashboard, detailed audit logs)
- Unlimited free external (partner/ client) accounts (1000s of $ savings)
- Full Text Search
- Designed for mobile (Allows you to work on the Go)
- Advanced sharing options
- Virtual drive & selective sync
- Flexible storage options
- Customizable work flows and Office 365 integration
- All major file types supported
- Access documents using web interface without an installed client on local machine
- Real time file sync
“FileCloud is by far the best on-premise file sharing solution.”
More FileCloud Features
If you are not already convinced that FileCloud is the best among Druva InSync alternatives, let’s see what else FileCloud has to offer.
More FileCloud advantages include centralized device management, policy management, federated search, role-based access, workflows, powerful admin reports, meta dataa metadata management system, selective sync, virtual drive, unlimited storage, enhanced security features, endpoint backup and built-in ransom-ware protection which gives us Leverage over alternatives to Druva InSync.
“The City of San Diego needed a solution that would streamline backups, enable secure file sharing/transfer (internally and with external stakeholders) and allow users to safeguard their files.”