Free Trial >>>
FileCloud Offers a Superior Solution for Secure File Transfer, Sharing, Sync & Mobile Access
Why FileCloud is the Best Tresorit Alternative?
Efficient File Sharing
Store, Sync, and Share files easily with FileCloud. Easy content collaboration, data management, digital rights management and complete 360° data protection. An integrated cloud solution for your business data with automated workflows, granular file permissions and more features to boost team productivity.
FileCloud adheres towards all major global compliances such as HIPAA, FINRA, FIPS 140-2, and EU data protection. Whether you store data on-premises or on the cloud, FileCloud ensures your data is protected against malicious threats and follows stringent protocols of industry compliances.
Unparalleled ROI With FileCloud
Compared to Tresorit business plus plan, FileCloud offers savings worth $5000+ and is affordable, yet provides more features and security. Unlike FileCloud, with Tresorit you get restrictions on storage and file sharing sizes. Active directory and some key features are missing in this plan as well.
Check Detailed Feature Comparison Below Between Tresorit and FileCloud
Recently, enterprises have shifted to a more flexible work regime with majority of the workforce needing to access files from the cloud on the go, while maintainign privacy and security. FileCloud’s ServerSync converts your Windows file servers into a powerful enterprise file sharing platform with a copy of files and permissions between the cloud and on-premises storage enabling a hybrid cloud setup that allows traditional LAN access when on-premise, and cloud access when off-site or remote.
There are many more such benefits of using FileCloud over Tresorit and other Tresorit alternatives. FileCloud has a powerful admin system and security features like DRM, smart DLP, content classification, ransomware protection. You can access, share, synchronize and work on your business files from any device. Unlike Tresorit, there are no file share size limitations.
Pricing – Another reason which makes FileCloud the best Tresorit Alternative
FileCloud offers high ROI when compared with Tresorit. Tresorit’s business plus plan (which has comparable features to FileCloud Online) costs you $23,400 for 100 users annually, whereas, FileCloud costs only $18,000 for 100 users annually. Check FileCloud pricing here.
|Business Model||$/user license||$/user license|
|Pricing for 100 users/year||$18,000||$23,000|
|Hosting Options & Features|
|IAAS (AWS GovCloud)|
|Run On Docker|
|Run On Linux Server|
|Run On Windows Server|
|Storage, Sync & Backup Features|
|Large File Support, max file size||Unlimited||15 GB only for Storage|
|Supported Local Storage|
|Endpoint Backup (Mulitple folders)|
|Branch Office Synchronization|
|Mobile OS Compatibility||iOS, Android, Windows Phone||iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|iOS, Android Media backup|
|Unlimited Guest Accounts|
|Desktop Sync – Cross Platform(Windows, Mac, Linux)|
|Document Quick Edit|
|Document Web Edit|
|DICOM Medical Images Preview (e.g. X-rays, Scans)|
|Embedded File Upload Form|
|File Comments/Activity Stream|
|Security, Access Control & Existing File Systems Integration|
|Integrate – Existing Home Directories|
|Network Share Support|
|Network Share Versioning|
|Active Directory Support|
|Multiple Active Directory|
|Data At Rest Encryption|
|Two Factor Authentication(2FA)|
|FIPS 140-2 (U.S. government security standard)|
|Audit & Admin Tools|
|Access and Monitoring Control|
|Mobile Device Management (Block devices, remote wipe, notification to devices)|
|Geo IP Access Reports|
|File Analytics & Reporting (Summary of Client Applications per OS & Type, User Shares, Active Files Managed, File Type Distribution)|
|Role Based Administration|
|Based on public information available as of 05/02/2021. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.|
Sign up for a 14 days FREE trial
FileCloud can be hosted on-premise or on any IaaS (e.g. AWS, Azure).
In addition to file sharing and sync, FileCloud offers endpoint backup.
External File Sharing
FileCloud offers intuitive external file sharing capabilities to share files with partners, vendors and customers.
Branding & Customization
FileCloud offers Unparalleled branding/customization (Change logo, change login screen, branded file sharing emails, Run on custom domain).
FileCloud supports remote wipe of files in client devices (PCs, Mobile apps).
FileCloud offers powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and many more …)
Federated Search & GDPR
FileCloud offers federated search to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
Multiple Active Directory
Integration with Active Directory – users can keep using the same Active Directory credentials. Not only this, unlike Tresorit, a single installation of FileCloud to authenticate against many different AD servers.
Best Tresorit Alternative!
FileCloud delivers enterprise value unlike any other Tresorit alternative.
Take a Quick Look at the FileCloud Advantages:-
- FileCloud allows you to Self Host It on your own premises.
- FileCloud can be used on a Windows Server.
- FileCloud allows the use of Windows Network Folders with NTFS permissions.
- FileCloud integrates with Active Directory and users can keep using same Active Directory credentials.
- FileCloud offers external file sharing capabilities to share files with vendors, partners, and customers.
- FileCloud allows one to remotely wipe files on client devices (PCs, mobile apps etc).
- FileCloud offers strong metadata management capabilities to classify files using tags and custom metadata sets.
- FileCloud allows manual retention, sharing deletion policies and manual classifications.
- FileCloud provides powerful administration features for system admins (Device dashboard, detailed audit log, reports and much more …)
- You can change the logo and login screen, brand your file-sharing emails, and you can run it on a custom domain.
- FileCloud offers a federated search in order to support e-discovery and GDPR compliance.
- FileCloud offers security and permissions at folder/subfolder levels.
- FileCloud offers virtual drive & selective sync capabilities.
Learn more about advanced file sharing features
“We liked FileCloud’s pricing, comprehensive feature set (branding, encryption) and the responsive support”
Small Snapshot of More FileCloud Features
- Powerful administration features (Device Dashboard, detailed audit logs)
- Unlimited free external (partner/ client) accounts (1000s of $ savings)
- Full Text Search
- Designed for mobile (Allows you to work on the Go)
- Advanced sharing options
- Virtual drive & selective sync
- Flexible storage options
- Customizable work flows and Office 365 integration
- All major file types supported
- Access documents using web interface without an installed client on local machine
- Real time file sync
“FileCloud is by far the best on-premise file sharing solution.”