- Design Agency
- Equipment & Machinery
- Family Owned
- Local Government
- Healthcare IT
- Healthcare Shared Service
- Healthcare Research
- Managed Service Provider
- IT Service Provider
- Media Production
- Public Sector
- Real Estate
- TV Production
“The key features of our ideal product were local storage, security, and ease of use.
FileCloud addressed everything we really needed and also replaced our need for a third-party backup solution like Carbonite to save even more money”
-Don Boutwell, Junior Systems Administrator
After reviewing several alternatives, Lattice Communications chose FileCloud by Tonido. Implementation of the FileCloud solution has enabled Lattice Communications’s remote technicians to drop files into a folder so the company’s project managers can have direct access to them in near real time. It was vitally important for Lattice Communications that all of its files were located on company servers, not a third party service. An additional benefit of FileCloud Mobile was field personnel having the ability to securely send images directly from smartphones.
Lattice Communications’s management team and end users have found FileCloud to be easy-to-use, secure, and there is confidence that company data is safe because it is stored directly on company servers. FileCloud’s new Endpoint backup feature was also used to schedule backups of client computers . These FileCloud features replace Lattice Communications’s need for third-party backup solutions like Carbonite, saving the company additional money.The price difference between DropBox Pro or Enterprise and the FileCloud licenses was also a significant part of the decision making process. (Compare Dropbox vs FileCloud and learn why FileCloud is the leader among self-hosted alternatives to Dropbox).
- Secure Access for employees within the corporate network for data integrity
- File Sync and Endpoint backup in one solution
- Data backup ensuring protection of company intellectual content
- Version control so that all documents and stored data is accurate and current
- Keep control of data within the corporate cloud versus outsourced cloud data center management
- File Cloud customers save over savings of over 70% against competitor solutions